Monday, October 28, 2013

Rubber



Plot:  When Robert, a tire, discovers his destructive telepathic powers, he soon sets his sights on a desert town; in particular, a mysterious woman becomes his obsession.

Director:


Writer:


Stars:

, ,

For the record, I didn't even know the tire was named Robert.  I watch the whole movie and never picked this up.  But basically, a tire abandoned in the desert becomes the sentient, embodiment of evil and it has magical powers to blow shit up.

This movie...is one of the most bizarre movies I have ever seen.  This is up their with Salo levels of weirdness and, believe it or not, the tire is the only part of the story you can really make any sense of.

I like weird movies because I genuinely like movies and I am willing to give anything a shot.  And I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this, but this movie is way too strange for the average movie watcher's pallet.

You need to be a odd, extremely bored or genuinely nutty person to even consider this.

Take my rating with a grain of salt.

4/5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment