Monday, October 21, 2013

Welcome

I got Netflix a few months ago and have been streaming movies and TV shows regularly.  I decided to write short reviews on what I liked and didn't as I go along.

I'm a 34 years old American male that likes pretty much everything.  I will give just about anything a shot, but I have an extremely short attention span for cutsie movies and anything Adam Sandler has produced over the past 5 years. 

I have a sick sense of humor.  A lot of people like to say this, but when I say sick, I mean full blown AIDS sick.  My favorite movie is "World's Greatest Dad."  This should tell you everything you need to know about me.

I hope you enjoy my blog and that it helps you discover some of the better movies and shows available on NetFlix.

 - G

No comments:

Post a Comment